Paleo Food Meals: Delivered/Picked Up
Contents (Each by location within Continental US):
Freshly ships meals that are mostly paleo. Some clearly are not (e.g. ones with cheese and beans). All are 100% gluten-free. Meals arrive fresh, never frozen, and are ready to eat within 3 minutes. You pick a plan which states how many meals are delivered each week (once or twice). To start you get 30% off your first week. Free shipping only to the West Coast, Midwest and other states. Where they are located is not disclosed, but they can be found in Tempe, AZ. [Yelp Reviews]
Paleo Meals To Go sells freeze-dried meals that adhere to the general principles of the paleo diet. (Vegetarian items have flaxseed, presumably to appeal to vegetarians that aren't eating fish.) All you do is add boiling water. Good for camping and emergencies. Based in Denver, CO. You order what you want to stock from their website.
The Good Kitchen (formerly modPaleo) ships fresh fully-prepared Paleo meals straight to your home from Charlotte, NC on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly subscription plan. You can choose your own meals each week. They also provide Primal and Vegetarian meals, as well as add-ons, like snacks and desserts. Beef is grass-fed, pork is pastured and chicken is hormone- and antibiotic-free. Produce is organic. All meals are gluten-free, as well as soy- and sugar-free. There are no preservatives, and meals are cryovaced to maintain freshness. They ship by FedEx on Mondays from Charlotte, NC. You receive on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending where in the country you live. Look on site for coupon code for first three meals free. [Yelp Reviews]
Pete's Paleo delivers fresh paleo meals nationwide. Or picked up in San Diego. Meat is from grass fed and pastured animals. They place a high importance on using seasonal ingredients. All meals are completely gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and don't use sweeteners of any kind. They also sell a 30 Day Gut Healing Kit, which is heavy on the bone broth.
Pre-Made Paleo has a customizable line of frozen paleo meals that you finish cooking sous vidé. Portion sizes are controllable. They also sell snacks and cooking ingredients. Note that they are not strict paleo. Some dishes will have white potatoes, which are not paleo. If you live near one of their local shipment points, then pick up is free. (Local shipment points are not disclosed, but they are based in Atlanta, GA.) Or they can ship directly to you for an additional fee. [Yelp Reviews]
Paleo On The Go delivers frozen gourmet paleo meals. There are many to choose from. They ship throughout the USA and there are several discounted group drop-off shipping locations. They ship from Largo, Florida. Use coupon code 60 to get $15 off your first order. You can also order Pederson's paleo bacon and other breakfast items, snacks, treats, and jerky. [Yelp Reviews]
Ships Nationally and Local Pickup:
Your big split here is between kitchens that ship fresh or ship frozen. Which way is not always easily found on the sites.
- Paleo Power Meals in Saugus, MA ships fresh(?) meals across the country and has local gyms where you can pick up your order. Has both recurring and ad hoc ordering. There are many weekly specials to pick from. All orders are shipped Monday via FedEx.
- Top Chef Meals in Elmsford, NY delivers their frozen meals three ways: FedEx ground (Mon-Wed), daytime inside delivery (Mon-Thur) and overnight drop off (Sun and Wed nights). One of their plans is the Paleo High Protein Gym Plan. There are three packages, each with 15 meals. [Yelp Reviews]
- Ketoned Bodies based in Hoboken, NJ delivers paleo ketogenic meals nationwide with a 10 meal minimum. Local deliveries are free within 15 miles of NYC. A $10 charge applies if over 15 miles but within 1.5 hours of NYC.
- Rent-A-Chef is Chef Mark Rooks's Haddonfield, NJ based business. Many items to choose from. Order online just what you want. Website lacks any details. It was slickly designed by a graphics designer with no business knowledge. [Yelp Reviews]
- EATZ Meal Prep in Morganville, NJ has pickup, delivery to the area, and ships to most of the Eastern US. Not all meals are paleo. Ingredient details not at site.
- The Good Kitchen (formerly modPaleo) ships fresh fully-prepared Paleo meals straight to your home from Charlotte, NC on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly subscription plan. You can choose your own meals each week. They also provide Primal and Vegetarian meals, as well as add-ons, like snacks and desserts. Beef is grass-fed, pork is pastured and chicken is hormone- and antibiotic-free. Produce is organic. All meals are gluten-free, as well as soy- and sugar-free. There are no preservatives, and meals are cryovaced to maintain freshness. They ship by FedEx on Mondays from Charlotte, NC. You receive on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending where in the country you live. Look on site for coupon code for first three meals free. [Yelp Reviews]
- Factor 75 has fresh paleo meals delivered to your door across the US. Select a weekly subscription. You decide when they are delivered by FedEx or Chicago Messenger Service. [Yelp Reviews]
- Pre-Made Paleo has a customizable line of frozen paleo meals that you finish cooking sous vidé. Portion sizes are controllable. They also sell snacks and cooking ingredients. Note that they are not strict paleo. Some dishes will have white potatoes, which are not paleo. If you live near one of their local shipment points, then pick up is free. (Local shipment points are not disclosed, but they are based in Atlanta, GA.) Or they can ship directly to you for an additional fee. [Yelp Reviews]
- Paleo On The Go delivers frozen gourmet paleo meals. There are many to choose from. They ship throughout the USA and there are several discounted group drop-off shipping locations. They ship from Largo, Florida. Use coupon code 60 to get $15 off your first order. You can also order Pederson's paleo bacon and other breakfast items, snacks, treats, and jerky. [Yelp Reviews]
- Paleo Diet Delivered ships customized fresh meal plans by FedEx to all 50 states. Located in Birmingham, AL. No pick up options. [Yelp Reviews]
- Muscle Bros. Performance allows you to make custom meals. And you can make your meals paleo. They deliver only on Sundays, in all of Pinellas and Pasco County, as well as Tampa, FL. Beyond this they have nationwide shipping.
- Beetnik Foods in East Austin, TX sells a line of paleo prepared meals that they ship frozen via FedEx Ground for a fee, and sell in retail stores (see store locator). They also sell grass-fed beef and seafood. [Yelp Reviews]
- The Studio Kitchen in Round Rock, TX has a gluten-free/paleo menu option and Whole 30's 28 Day Plan. Meals are fresh. You pick up from their location, or pay for overnight UPS Delivery. [Yelp Reviews]
- Bee Fit Foods in Houston, TX delivers fresh meals locally and ships frozen meals nationwide. You assemble the meals online. You can make the meals paleo by selecting sweet potato as the carb for each meal. [Yelp Reviews]
- Eatology has frozen Paleo/Zone meals delivered nationwide via FedEx. Or pickup in Bryan/College Station, TX. Meals can be primal, if requested. [Yelp Reviews]
- Primal Skillet has many meals to choose from. Food is shipped fresh via FedEx Ground. Minimum five entrees per order. They do not disclose their location, but the domain name is registered to a Texas address.
- Freshly ships meals that are mostly paleo. Some clearly are not (e.g. ones with cheese and beans). All are 100% gluten-free. Meals arrive fresh, never frozen, and are ready to eat within 3 minutes. You pick a plan which states how many meals are delivered each week (once or twice). To start you get 35% off your first week. Free shipping only to the West Coast, Midwest and other states. Where they are located is not disclosed, but they can be found in Tempe, AZ. [Yelp Reviews]
- Paleo Fit Meals has prepared meals that you can pick up at various locations in the Kansas City metro area. Will ship meals with you choosing the UPS shipping method. Also have snacks (jerky and trail mixes with jerky).
- Grandcestors in Denver, CO has frozen meals available in Whole Foods in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Kansas, or shipped to 48 states via FedEx. Whole30 approved. There were eight meals available when I visited the site. In April 2016 Noble Savage Foods became part of Grandcestors. They had fresh packed paleo meals that are blocked out for the Zone Diet. Meals can be delivered to your door each week or you can pick them up at various CrossFit boxes in Colorado and at local Natural Grocers locations. Meals can also be delivered through Door to Door Organics (a grocery delivery company).
- Caveman Chefs has pickup locations in Denver, CO area for fresh meals. They use UPS to ship frozen meals nationwide. While Paleo and Whole30 are the heart of their business, they also cater to FODMAP, Autoimmune Protocol, and Ketogenic dietary needs. [Yelp Reviews]
- Paleo Meals To Go sells freeze-dried meals that adhere to the general principles of the paleo diet. (Vegetarian items have flaxseed, presumably to appeal to vegetarians that aren't eating fish.) All you do is add boiling water. Good for camping and emergencies. Based in Denver, CO. You order what you want to stock from their website.
- Progressive Paleo in central Colorado Springs, CO makes 100% paleo fresh meals. Pick up at their kitchen, or have it delivered within roughly a 15 mile radius. There are three pickup/delivery days each week. [Yelp Reviews]
- Sun Basket is different from the other meal suppliers listed on this page. Instead of cooked meals, they send you the premeasured ingredients and you cook the meal yourself. It works on a similar subscription plan. They have kitchens in San Francisco, CA and NJ, with a third coming. Delivery locations become spotty in the middle and east coasts.
- Trifecta Nutrition has Loren Cordain (author of The Paleo Diet) approved paleo plans amongst their meal offerings. Has several different plans. Free nationwide delivery once a week on Fridays. Location not disclosed, but domain is registered in Davis, CA.
- Green Chef has a variety of menus, with Paleo, keto and gluten-free among the choices. Note that Green Chef sends you the ingredients to make a meal, not prepared meals. Each week has only a few paleo choices. You choose the delivery day. You get only what you order. Ships nationwide. No local delivery. Location not disclosed and domain registration is cloaked. Yelp has them in Sunnyvale, CA. [Yelp Reviews]
- Pete's Paleo delivers fresh paleo meals nationwide. Or picked up in San Diego, CA. Meat is from grass fed and pastured animals. They place a high importance on using seasonal ingredients. All meals are completely gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and don't use sweeteners of any kind. They also sell a 30 Day Gut Healing Kit, which is heavy on the bone broth.
- FiTzee Foods in San Diego, CA ships fresh meals nationally and has local pickup in San Diego County. No subscription needed. Drop off locations are delivered to on Monday afternoons. [Yelp Reviews]
Local Pickup/Delivery Only:
Most of the meals in this section should be fresh, but a few are frozen. Occasionally it is a mix, so a once a week delivery can last for a week.
There are many more small local purveyors that are preparing paleo meals for pickup, often at Crossfit gyms. To find them, contact the Crossfits in your area and ask which meal kitchen they have a relationship with. The Crossfits are pinned on this Google Map.
- Chicken or the Eggplant in Beverly, MA makes only fresh paleo meals for pick up or delivery. Delivery area covers many towns. Deliveries are on Mondays and Thursdays. Company name is Get Wicked Healthy.
- The Good Dish (formerly Positively Primal) has a "contemporary" Paleolithic menu that adheres to the Paleo Principles: restricting all grains, dairy, soy and legumes. Many of the dishes are prepared using the sous-vidé method of cooking. Food is picked up at a Crossfit in Westchester County, NY or Middlesex County, MA. You can order individual meals or meal plans.
- Muscle Up Paleo has pickup locations spread over Long Island, plus they can deliver to your office or studio. Each week there are two distinct menus, each available in two sizes. One menu is composed of meals that are intended to be eaten cold, right out of the fridge. The meals on the second menu taste best reheated. [Yelp Reviews]
- GoodMeal in NYC has warm, ready-to-eat meals delivered to your door by bicycle within 20 minutes. Meals are gluten-free and most are dairy-free. The menu rotates daily. You download and use an app to order. Delivery area is not noted on website, but is shown on Yelp. [Yelp Reviews]
- Portable Chef in NYC can deliver paleo meals on a customized plan. Delivery in much of Manhattan, and in parts of Brooklyn and Queens. It is all custom and expensive.
- Provenance Meals is a Brooklyn-based delivery service. They deliver made-from-scratch meals to your home or office in NYC and parts of NJ. All meals are gluten-free and dairy-free. Select from weekly menu. [Yelp Reviews]
- Kettlebell Kitchen, based in Brooklyn, delivers meals twice a week to 250+ pick up locations in Philadelphia, NJ, NYC, LI, Westchester and Rockland Counties. Generally a Crossfit gym. You only get what you order, or can sign up for recurring orders. Many menu choices and five new specials each week. Orders must be placed five days prior to the delivery date. [Yelp Reviews]
- Paleo Box Meals in Tinton Falls, NJ delivers to your home or participating gym in a wide area (Northern NJ, Staten Island, Manhattan, Rockland County), or pickup from their Long Branch warehouse. Meals are flash frozen. Order minimum is eight meals. Meals delivered every Sunday or Monday, depending on your location. Click on Order Now! button to see the meals.
- Deliboy Delivery of Old Bridge, NJ delivers fresh meals on Monday afternoons and evenings on a subscription plan or just order what you want for the next week. No pick up option. Has paleo and gluten-free items on the menu. [Yelp Reviews]
- The Healthy Palate in Little Silver, NJ prepares meals that are always gluten and dairy free. Can customise to paleo lifestyle. Pick up and delivery options available. [Yelp Reviews]
- Hello Chef in Long Branch, NJ is Dan Vogt's gluten-free kitchen. There is a breakfast/lunch restaurant with a meal pick-up and delivery service. Dan is paleo friendly. [Yelp Reviews]
- Eat Clean Bro in Freehold, NJ offers free delivery within 15 miles. Over 15 miles is $10. You have to buy a minimum of five meals at a time. Or you can pickup. Meals are gluten-free, but not labeled paleo. You can customize the meals, so you can make them paleo, or close. [Yelp Reviews]
- Good Clean Eats in Newtown, PA delivers a mix of fresh and frozen paleo meals free to the area with a $50 minimum. Deliveries on Thursday and Saturday.
- Prepped in Langhorne, PA has weekly paleo meal plans that range from 5 to 20 meals. The meals are only "No Added Gluten," so they are not gluten-free. The meals are supposedly also low carb, but mashed potatoes keeps appearing. Meals are delivered to your home in the area. [Yelp Reviews]
- Pittsburgh Fresh is the first Pittsburgh, PA paleo meal delivery service. There are pickup locations in the area. Choose from a half dozen weekly entrees.
- FitFoods2You in Baltimore, MD has meals for pickup at eight locations. Meals can be made paleo, but wheat is used in the kitchen.
- The Extraordinary Caveman delivers paleo meals around Richmand, VA. See page for pictures of choices for the following week. All meals for the week are delivered on Monday. Page lists the counties they deliver to.
- Paleo To-Go has a subscription plan. Meals are delivered all over the Hampton Roads Virginia area on Mondays and Thursdays. There are also pickup locations (mostly Crossfits). [Yelp Reviews]
- Simply Caveman in Morgantown, WV has meals that are elivered Monday morning to the designated pick-up points.
- Primal Gourmet in Columbia, SC has meals for pickup at their store or a choice of Crossfits for Tuesday or Friday pickups. [Yelp Reviews]
- Charleston Fit & Fresh has a gluten-free and lactose-free plan that is paleo friendly. They deliver to the Charleston, SC area. [Yelp Reviews]
- Edesia Meals delivers paleo meals in Atlanta, GA. [Yelp Reviews]
- Fresh 'n Fit Cuisine has a filter to show only the paleo choices. Many are paleo. Pickup locations in the Atlanta, GA area. Meals are fresh. Also FedEx next-day ground to an expanded area around Atlanta. [Yelp Reviews]
- Fia's Paleo has meal pickup on Monday, Tuesday in Tampa and Ft. Myers locations.
- Naked FitFoods has paleo as one of their meal plans. Delivered to your door in the Tampa Bay, FL area. [Yelp Reviews]
- Cater Me Fit has a lean paleo plan for the carb conscious. Choose from 2-3 meals a day for 5 days. Dairy is only limited. Delivers in the entire Tampa Bay, FL area. [Yelp Reviews]
- Sage Events in Naples, FL has a weekly subscription paleo meal plan. Meals are refrigerated. Kitchen is gluten-free. Delivery areas include Naples, Bonita, Estero, and South Ft Myers. [Yelp Reviews]
- Deliver Lean's delivery areas are Palm Beach, Broward, Miami/Dade. One of their plans is Paleo and is mostly gluten-free. [Yelp Reviews]
- Fresh Meal Plan has a paleo menu choice. Meal plans are recurring. Meals are fresh. Delivered to all areas of Southeast Florida and the Greater Orlando area. They have taken over Custom Fit Meals.
- Primal Organic delivers fresh paleo meals in the Miami area. They have different plans. Deliveries are three days a week in all Dade County, FL. [Yelp Reviews]
- Healthy Xpress has paleo as one of the meal types that they deliver to Dade and Broward counties. You set up delivery frequency. [Yelp Reviews]
- The Paleo Crave delivers in Dade County, FL. The menu is pretty set. You pick how many meals you want to cover. [Yelp Reviews]
- The Wholly Kitchen has a paleo meal option. The day's meals delivered to doorsteps during each night in Miami-Dade county. Weekly committment required. Meals come in three sizes. [Yelp Reviews]
- Nourish Meals prepares fresh paleo meals in a commercial kitchen located in Birmingham, AL. All food is made from scratch. Pick-up at your local Iron Tribe Fitness location on Monday or Thursday mornings. Home or office delivery is on Tuesday or Friday, depending on location.
- Paleo To Me delivers ready-to-eat meals to CrossFits in Northeast Ohio. Order by Thursday end for Monday delievery. Many choices each week. $20 minimum order.
- Primed & Paleo in Dayton, OH delivers home cooked meals made with only fresh ingredients every week. Everything is absolutely gluten, dairy (with an occasional exception for grass-fed butter), and grain free. You pick up at one of the drop off locations in the area.
- My Paleo Works in Nashville, TN has weekly menus. You order by phone. There are pickup locations in the area.
- MealFit Ready in Cookeville, TN has meals that are delivered every Monday afternoon. In their menu plan they have a 95% paleo and a strict paleo package.
- Bedrock Eats and Sweets, in Memphis, TN, provides to-go meals and prepared foods in bulk, including paleo-friendly baked goods and sweets. Each day there is a choice of two meals (lunch and dinner) which you pick up. Order the week before. Two locations. [Yelp Reviews: Midtown] [Downtown]
- Feed Your Vitality delivers Anti-Inflammatory/Paleo meals to the St. Louis, MO area. Meals will be delivered or ready for pick-up on Wednesday and Thursday. [Yelp Reviews]
- PureFit Meals in Columbia, MO has dairy-free and gluten-free meals for delivery or pickup at their kitchen. Deliveries and pickups are on Sunday and Wednesday afternoons. The kitchen is at the Bleu Restaurant. [Yelp Reviews]
- Evolve Paleo Chef has pickup locations in Kansas, Omaha, Denver, and Oklahoma. They only ship nationally some cereals and mixes. [Yelp Reviews]
- KitchFix in Chicago, IL has paleo and pseudo-paleo options. Meals are delivered to your selected hub. Some home delivery. [Yelp Reviews]
- Cinderella Paleo Catering in Naperville, IL delivers meals to you, or you pick up in their store. Meals are delivered or picked up on Mondays and Thursdays. Meals are not fully paleo, as quinoa and brown rice are used.
- Artie's PaleoOnTheGo in Indianapolis, IN has meal pickup points all around. Each has once a week pickup, but they vary among after Monday evening, and different times on Tuesday. [Yelp Reviews]
- Pure Cravings provides packaged paleo meals to Northwest Indiana. Meals are delivered on a subscription plan to the pickup locations on Tuesdays. Kitchen location is not disclosed, and the domain registration is cloaked. Investigation leads me to believe they are based in Crown Point or Valparaiso, IN. No Yelp listing.
- Fresh Packs (formerly Urban Caveman) delivers meals weekly to drop off locations around Milwaukee, WI. All drop-offs are stocked on Mondays. Home delivery is also an option. Also see Urban Caveman Truck.
- Origin Meals has numerous pickup locations in the Minneapolis, MN area. There are a couple variants in addition to their Paleo Strict plan. Pickups are on Mondays and Thursdays. [Yelp Reviews]
- Lola Fleur Catering and Marketing in Ocean Springs, MS has paleo meals that are gluten, grain and dairy free, with no processed and refined sugar. People can get meals for the day out of the freezer case or go to the their website and order five meals on Saturday for the following week. Everything is packaged and ready for pick up on Monday afternoons.
- Gourmaleo in Dallas, TX delivers meals to your door in the area. Choose Sunday evening, Monday morning, or Monday evening. See large weekly menu. [Yelp Reviews]
- Elite F'ing Meals in Houston, TX prepares meals for pickup at their location. For each day's meals you have three choices. [Yelp Reviews]
- Paleo Native Food & Supply has pickup locations around Pearland, TX (and Houston?). Order by Friday and pickup on Monday.
- Meal Pro's is in Austin, TX. Meals can either be picked up or delivered on Thursdays and Sundays. [Yelp Reviews]
- It's Just Food in Tucson, AZ delivers fresh paleo meals to gyms in the area. Meals are delivered on Mondays. [Yelp Reviews]
- Lean Lifestyle, ins Scottsdale, AZ has a fresh paleo meal plan. They deliver to the state. You can eliminate ingredients you don't want through a client panel. Meals are delivered to your home Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. [Yelp Reviews]
- Fran's Kitchen in Tempe, AZ prepares fresh organic meals for Wednesday and Saturday pick-up/delivery on a subscription basis. Paleo is not listed, but their coaches will customize a meal plan for paleo. [Yelp Reviews]
- Zone Diet Solutions in apparently Phoenix, AZ prepares paleo meals for pickup at a bunch of Crossfit gyms in the area. To order you must register as an affiliate of one of the gyms.
- Sunfare is a meal delivery sertvice based in Hollywood and Phoenix, AZ. Paleo meals are one of their options. The day's meals are delivered to your house before 7 AM. You can also have a custom meal plan. [Yelp Reviews]
- Simple Meals by Fee in Las Vegas, NV is not paleo, but you can build your own meals and make them paleo by selecting sweet potato as the carb. Meals are delivered on Sunday or Monday. [Yelp Reviews]
- Eating Primal has pickup locations in the Denver, CO area and in Boulder, CO.
- Loss Arts has a paleo meal plan. They service the Western states through their Fresh-to-Frozen Meal Delivery service, as well as daily Fresh Meal Delivery in the Seattle Metropolitan Area. [Yelp Reviews]
- My Healthy Habit Meals makes fresh certified paleo meals and has pickup locations in Seattle and Bellevue, WA. You set up a recurring program. Menu is mostly fixed. Meals are delivered every Monday (three meal days) and Thursday (two meal days) morning before 7 AM.
- Super Meal Bros in Seattle, WA offers gluten-free and dairy-free options. Choose from their meal packages, or build your own plan from their a la carte meals. Pickup at a gym on Mondays, or delivery on Sundays for a $20 delivery fee.
- Outside The Box in Seattle and Bellevue, WA delivers only on Mondays. Or you pick up at their two kitchens. [Yelp Reviews]
- Cultured Caveman in Portland, OR has pickup from four locations and they deliver to the area. All meals come frozen in pint sized mason jars. You can check current nutritional needs. Included are:
- Autoimmune Protocol
- Specific Carbohydrate Diet
- Low FODMaP
- No Nightshades
- 21 Day Sugar Detox
- Full Belly Fare in Portland, OR can cook paleo meals. Either by subscription or $75 minimum. Delivery is free to most of Portland. Some beyond also available with a larger minimum or a delivery fee. [Yelp Reviews]
- My Chef By Request caters to Zone Diet and paleo needs. They deliver each night to your door before 6 am. Some delivery cities: Seattle, Portland, Spokane, Boise, San Francisco, Bellevue. The day's menu seems pretty set. You pick quantities.
- Chico Creek Paleo Co. is a meal delivery service in Chico, CA. Menus will vary by season to get the freshest ingredients available. [Yelp Reviews]
- MeatUp in Sacramento, CA offers weekly delivery of frozen paleo meals to your gym, home or office. Locations are split between a Monday and Tuesday delivery. Office delivery free for downtown Sacramento only. Other deliveries require a $125 minimum.
- Modern Paleo in San Francisco, CA delivers paleo meals to anywhere in San Francisco. They offer one package that includes two lunches and two dinners.
- Meal Made delivers ready to eat paleo meals in San Francisco, CA. During the day order for that night.
- Lean Feast in Campbell, CA lets you create meals by selecting the protein, vegetable and carb. There is also a paleo diet filter that reduces the selection to a handful. Pickup is Mondays or delivery on Tuesdays. [Yelp Reviews]
- Prep'd in Manhattan Beach, CA has delivery plans to choose from. Paleo is one of the choices. Kitchen appears to be wheat-free.
- Paleo Delivers provides customized meal plans to your door daily in LA and Orange County. Whole30 option is available. Can customize ingredients for allergies or dislikes. [Yelp Reviews]
- B Nutritious in El Monte, CA delivers fresh meals weekly. Menu is not paleo, but you can make the meals paleo. Wheat does not appear to be an ingredient. You can also pickup and dine in their storefront. [Yelp Reviews]
- Pig & Pepper Kitchen in Fullerton, CA delivers fresh paleo meals every Tuesday and Thursday (Orange County in early morning, and LA in midday). They are not a meal plan so much as a menu. It is subscription based, and you can customize the subscription. [Yelp Reviews]
- All Purpose Meal Prep in Fullerton, CA is delivery only. There are two weekly menus, one of them being paleo. You buy what you want. Delivery is six days a week.
- Creative Caveman delivers paleo grub to the area around Los Angeles, CA. Meals are fresh and only need heating up. Can be a one time purchase or a subscription. [Yelp Reviews]
- RAWvolution prepares meals that are organic, vegan, raw, and low calorie. They would also be paleo. Each week a box includes two savory soups, four gourmet entrées, four side dishes and two desserts. The Box can be picked-up in Santa Monica, or delivered anywhere in the Los Angeles area on Monday evenings. [Yelp Reviews]
- Chef Nourish has the paleo diet as one of their options for their fresh meals delivered to Greater Los Angeles Area, Ventura County and Inland Empire. They can ship to CA, NV and AZ. [Yelp Reviews]
- Z.E.N. Foods ("Zero Effort Nutrition") in Sun Valley, CA has a fresh meals paleo program. You pay a daily rate. [Yelp Reviews]
- Territory Foods sells meals from three kitchens around the US. Formerly Power Supply (that had pick up at over 125 gyms in the Washington, DC and Baltimore metro areas). Their LA kitchen merged with Primal Cravings and began offering paleo meals. When operating as Primal Cravings they were based in Temecula, CA with deliveries three times a week. Also now paleo in Annapolis. Site is confusing, as one site is covering three disparate kitchens. Only some locations have paleo meals. [Primal Cravings Yelp Reviews] and [Territory Yelp Reviews]
- Paleo Bloks has four paleo menus (basic, squeaky clean, fat burning, pre/post workout). Many meals to choose from. Delivered to your door in San Diego and Los Angeles counties. [Yelp Reviews]
- Eat Clean Meal Prep in San Diego, CA has a gluten-free kitchen and delivers to the area on Sunday evening. There are work week and office plans. Not clear how to make the meals paleo. [Yelp Reviews]
- NourishmentSD in San Diego, CA has meals for pickup or delivery on Saturday. You have to contact them about custom paleo meals. [Yelp Reviews]
- Level Up Meals delivers to your gym in the San Diego, CA area and some cities north of San Diego. Set menu. [Yelp Reviews]
- Fresh & Fit Meals has some meals that are paleo. But you have to work to find them. You can remove meals with beans and starches, but it does not remove all of them. You cannot remove dairy. The meals tend towards low-fat, e.g. scrambled egg whites. Every Sunday and Monday they deliver to homes and businesses throughout San Diego county free of charge. Or you pickup at one of their locations and receive a free meal each week. [Yelp Reviews]
- SoCalFresh delivers in Temecula, CA and surrounding area on Sundays and Wednesdays. Can make meals paleo, but facility is not gluten-free. [Yelp Reviews]
Page split off from PaleoFoodMall.com on 21-Mar-2016.
© 2012-2017 Don Wiss. All rights reserved.
Commission received if you click, then put an item in your cart or wish list, and eventually buy it.